Sinister: have you heard the one about the australian falling down in edinburgh?

Breams jeremytweddle at xxx.net
Tue Sep 18 17:40:43 BST 2001

'lo you lot

well, it's been a little while, but i figure now is the time to start posting
again, being on the other side of the world and all.

as people have probably already told you, the picnic went well, and i got drunk.
i seem to remember something about falling on my face in multiple places, and
i think other attendees will be able to confirm for me. :)

i guess there's not a lot to say about my UK jaunt so far.

point #1
stayed with maddie for a memorable couple of nights. smoked lots of duty free
cigarettes (2 dollars!!! christ!!!) and got a little pissed and *slept* with
maddie and james.

point #2
stayed with rich for a few more memorable (actually i wish i could remember)
nights. we chatted up a religious night-stalker with a penchant for young boys
(who had a beard and no moustache! oooh the evil). he told us that god was in
our hearts but couldn't prove it to us. the best thing he could say was that
he was in everyones' hearts but not in those who weren't christian.

it made me wonder whether there was anything in my heart other than a few ventricles
and some large muscles. i highly doubt that there is any small deities in my
ventricles, but i may be surprised.

had a picnic. went to a pub. got drunk. fell over. ken and i won some money
thanks to a friendly bouncer (1 into 15!). had my first vodka and red bull.
downed a pint in 6.5 seconds. fell over.

point #3
currently in the middle of a memorable night with the glasgow massive. they're
not really that big but they're certainly substantial. pity none of them would
get off their arses to see a pernice bros gig last night! (props to rich for
not being a lame prat, unlike the rest of you!) had a lovely night at the 13th
note with an odd man named dave who just went on and on about leonard cohen
and sweetie's swearing. went to calumn's and drank some more. played some ramshackle
lucksmiths and pinefox.

point #4
there has to be more of you in this part of the world who haven't seen me blind
drunk yet. i'm still taking orders for visits. :)

i'll leave you to it then.

ta ra

jeremy