Sinister: If I Close my eyes

Sweetie Something popsingersfear at xxx.com
Wed Sep 19 16:43:50 BST 2001

sinister

having just had the most eventful and drunken week of my entire life
it all started on tuesday
actually before that, but thats just not important or interesting at all

on tuesday night
i went to see a band called Sizer Barker
its was my first ever time on a guestlist
i interveiwed the band, and took lots of photos
i went with a lovely irish boy that i met at the North Berwick beach picnic.
i got rather drunk.
i lost my notepad with said interveiw. but i got it back.
but i cant read it very well.
oops

on wednesday morning
they came and they went
and everything else went too
i cried alot.
that night i stayed. my last night at home
me and my computer and my hifi. and 2 cds.
a folk compilation and The Divine Comedy- Promenade
because Don't Look Down would be our parting song the next day
in the end it didnt work out as well or nice i had planned
but oh well.
i didnt sleep very well that night.
a boy phoned me because i was lonely.
Thank You.

Thursday night
my first night in the new house
i went to the pub with some friends
i didnt drink much
i wasnt very well.
i got home and was restless.
i went for a walk
it took me 3 tries but at 2.15 am i walked
i walked for 3 miles to my home.
and then i walked the 3 miles back.
it was dark and i was scared and sad, but i hd to do it
and now i am ok

on friday i had my hair shaved and dyed black
then i went to the pub for my friends birthday
lots things happened. Lots.
i dont remember much of it
but that i got home, i know that becuase thats where i woke up.

on saturday i went to edinburgh
i got to the train station and met some sinister sorts
we went to the picnic where we witnessed The Chu snog a wasp
then to the pub
andrew told some wonderful stories
a woman in the toilets asked a girl to hand her toilet paper then said 'I
hate drip drying'
it was a bit cold
then we went to glasgow
and to harrys and then to calumns

sunday
back to harrys to mope for a while
and play snakes and ladders and learn how to role a dice properly

on sunday evening i went home

monday
first day at college
went very well, everyone is super and fab
and it's not scary at all

on monday at 8pm i got a phonecall
2 hours later i was back in glasgow
oh those glasgow kids

tuesday morning
straight to college from glasgow

tuesday night
i finished sorting out my cds.
coz its not boring.

wednesday
first full day at college
a bit boring what with classes being 2 hours long
but on the whole not bad
it could be worse
it could be school

finally got my paws on a certain NME reveiw.

the new house doesnt feel strange anymore. well maybe a bit
but home feels like a distant dream.
like a holiday from many years ago.
it was a good holiday though.

Counting Flowers On The Wall