Sinister: go, go, go, go, go ... you restless soul, you're gonna find it

Richard Gillanders r_gillanders at xxx.com
Wed Sep 19 16:45:27 BST 2001

last night I slept with a penguin.  ordinarily I sleep
with a polar bear.  I was a little out of it.  yet.
in bed.  and I almost couldn't remember why they
wouldn't eat one another.  or why one wouldn't eat the
other.  the other.

in glasgow today.  'this morning'.  some might say.
but it was very definitely after noon.  an open day at
glasgow university?  and kids.  everywhere.  swamping
byres road.  crammed into the underground.  all of
them whispering.  or shouting.  some looked scared.
most looked just the same.

my 'the boy with the arab strap' disc is black.  for
the most part.

I was lulled to sleep by an angelic voice on monday
evening.  AngeliC, I tell you.  hm.  yes.  and I
wonder why I've never tried to make music.  no.  I
don't wonder why.  it's a try.  I think I'd like it.
but I have no try.

I haven't been out/drinking for five nights in a row
for a long time.  I haven't worn the same clothes for
three days straight for a long time.  but it's been
fun.  very much.  I find it had to express: grateful.
perhaps I shouldn't worry about it.  there may be more
nights to come.  but I require a fresh outfit and a
good scrub.  I feel like I'm nineteen again.

I found out that I'm going to be in third year after
all.  which is a relief.  that isn't a question.  look
at the punctuation.  I'm relieved.  or I will be in a
minute.

and now for some refreshing and.  what else?  more
trains.  I don't mind trains.  it evens out.  I like
riding on them.  I don't like having them pass.
someone said that it was the saddest sound.  someone
had said it.  but maybe someone else had said it.
maybe I'll find out.

go,
richard.