Sinister: You don't want to read that last one. Positively scandalous.

MyMomSays at xxx.com MyMomSays at xxx.com
Wed Sep 19 23:59:58 BST 2001

JL:  Hello you gorgeous bunch of lovelies.  This is Miss J Lucy and Miss
Mandee May reporting back from the first ever Colorado Sinister meet-up.
I've been here a fortnight and what have we been up to?  Oh, you know, the
usual meet up stuff... drinking and talking about YOU.  The highlight for me
was spotting a big, pink and blue machine flashing through a big window into
the cold, Boulder night, a machine that plays Mr Wonderful, Holiday and that
really, really easy Backstreet Boys one, a machine that said DANCE DANCE
REVOLUTION on it!  We had been on the sauce, we each had a pocketful of
dollars, we were complete DDR virgins and we thought Ken Chu (note obligatory
mention) would appreciate our efforts.  We were soo encircled by a crowd of
people who certainly seemed to appreciate our efforts.  Or maybe they just
appreciated our jiggling breasts.  What do you think, Mandee?

  *************************

 Well, certainly Lucy, I was attracted to the DDR machine by the Ken Chu
lookalike gettin' down on that flashing lit-up dance platform (of course, the
 aforementioned Lookalike did not have NEARLY enough style to be a true Chu..
 and also, let's give Lucy and I credit for mentioning Mr. Chu TWICE now in
the same post).  After seeing the Chu get down, we both agreed to find the
nearest bar, down a few Red Bull & Vodkas, and stagger back to the arcade to
use all this Taurine-influenced energy.  The results were not alltogether
disappointing. Even after a few sweaty dollar bills were digested into the
token machine, our feet sore from getting our groove on, and a whole room of
14 year-olds "totally amazed" by our moves, well, we were not satisfied, my
friends. As for my breasts--goddamn, I could have killed somebody. Let's just
say they added some style points.
    I am pretty saddened by the fact that Ms. Lucy has to leave on
Thursday--although I cannot blame her for wanting to leave the bosom of the
Westin hotel beds, I have had a thoroughly good time showing her around Ye
Ol' Homefront of Colorado. Not only did we get down to DDR for an evening,
but we even went punk bowling.  Back to you, Lucy--

 *************************

 JL:  PUNK BOWLING!  Did you know that Denver punks like to bowl?  I
 didn't, but Sebastian told us it was true.  We cased the joint - not a
 punk in sight, but the shop sold bowling balls with skulls in them!  Then,
 we spotted a girl with black, spiky hair and more eyeliner than the
 average chick.  Welcome to the bowling alley, Punk Number One.  Before you
 could say "pierce my nose with a rusty safety pin", the place was teeming
 with punks.  I always thought bowling shoes were a mod thing, but one chap
 had painted NOFX on his, which isn't a mod thing to do at all!  The good
 thing about bowling is you get to bend over and show off your 'jelly'.
 However, punks are apparently not ready for jelly, as only one of us got
 chatted up and the chatter upper was... what did you call him, Mandee?

 *************************
Why, Lucy, I believed I called him a wanker.. he was a bit slow, though,
because it took him about five minutes to register and then he muttered out
a weak "Bitch" to me while walking away with his tail tucked under his legs.
However, I believe my scored suffered from the pitcher of watery Coors Lite
we received as a bonus--I slipped from a 109 to a 73 then to a 49. I was
humbled. It was nice that we had such a crowd, though, because I could take
time out inbetween frames to talk more about..well, YOU!  I thought things
couldn't get much better than a little bit of Punk Bowling, but after last
Saturday's exhausting sweat session on the DDR machine, well, I will say
that  I was pleasantly surprised. If only we could have found that Pantone
bag that
we saw in the shop window---
*************************

JL: In Boulder, we found two Magnetic Fields related things.  The fist was a
bright pink bag that said PANTONE 2xx (I am not a Pantone expert, I don't
remember the actual number) and Mandee and I thought it would be just
wonderful to find a blue bag that said PANTONE 292.  It would, wouldn't it?
But the pink bag was in a display and we couldn't work out which shop in
Boulder had the Pantone bags and we searched and searched in the pouring
rain with no luck at all and ended up getting all wet and in need of beer.
So we had beer.  The second Magnetic Fields related thing, which was
acquired with haste, was a book called the Bad Beginning by one Lemony
Snicket.  They say you should never judge a book by its cover, but I believe
that Snicket books *should* be judged by their covers, because their covers
are ace.  I can tell, just from looking at the cover, and especially by
reading what's written on the back, that Snicket pishes all over Rowling and
her wizard, even though I have not actually read either book (yet).

Well, I think that's about all I have to tell you, except that I must give
huge props to Mandee for being such a star and looking after me for the past
couple of weeks which, as you know, haven't been easy, so it's been good to
have a friend.

Juicy Lucy x

   Based upon my first sinister miniature two-week long picnic with Ms. Lucy,
I have to say that sinister picnics are fantastic. I've had a brilliant time
with Lucy and I hope that maybe soon enough I can crawl over to London so we
can play DDR again, maybe even YOU can join in, eh?

Balderdash confusion,
Miss Mandee May

P.S. The pictures will be developed soon, but I think they are far too
inappropriate to scan into the computer.