Sinister: Like the Winter and the Morning

steve peet peetsketch at xxx.com
Thu Sep 20 23:56:24 BST 2001

Hey

Thought I'd pop by and say 'Hello' again.

The nights are drawing in now and the air is starting to get chilly, I've
worn my grown-up coat on the way to the train for the first time this
season, over my new suit and new square shoes.  I guess I'll be seeking out
these cosy places some more now.

I hope the respective picnics went well?  Sorry I couldn't have been there
in Manchester, but I, er, was a bit busy.  I'm glad it all happened though -
thanks to Cay, apparently you did a rather good job!  Did you make it to
Smile afterwards?

I'm resisting downloading the new single... there's nothing like getting a
nice shiny new CD, or even vinyl maybe, on the day of release.
Mmm, 'day of release' - I like that.

I had a team meeting with the department I'm about to move to the other day.
  (Rearrange those words to make a coherent sentance!).  As part of the
'ice-breaker' we all had to take along a track that someehow signified our
lives at the moment.  I couldn't choose just one B&S track, much as I wanted
to, so I took along an Aislers Set tune instead.  I was a bit bothered
though as Kylie faded in to the Moody Blues in to Marylyn Manson... till
Jackie pulled out FYHCYWLAP and put on Waiting for the Moon to Rise!  She's
old enough to be my mum!  I was well chuffed - I think I'm going to like
working with them.  Even Mags and her scary 'see you jimmy' accent.

There, content and everything!

Till the next time
PeetSketchSteve
-x-