Sinister: eyebrow notes

Gordon gogron at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 21 16:30:18 BST 2001

I laid in the heather on the old battlefield and my face acted, by doing
nothing, as the landing platform for a dragonfly, and a few other
buzzing things that approached from a variety of imagined distances and
directions. I felt more useful than I have for quite a while. Then,
later, I sat on the fallen tree... climbing upon it there is one bough
which affords a relaxed position with a view of the Trossachs and the
Carse; but the tree winds further into a thickly forrested area, in
which pheasants scuttle and other birds on high branches coo
mysteriously. I used to dream that owls lived here.

Living in a constant ellipse
says Jason

do I still belong to sinester???
says Jason

departure of the geezer, Peter Miller
says the pinefox

Or maybe they just
appreciated our jiggling breasts.
says girls bowling in Colorado

One suspects that all these statements are connected somehow but not, as
yet, sure exactly why. We do live in interesting times. What will happen
next?

Share prices plummet. I can't help but have a morbid fascination for all
the drama. Elliptical breast juggling, Ken: get a grip on that! :) And
where's a Monty Python video when you want one? I make do with old
articles in *Punch* magazine compendiums by the likes of Miles Kington
and Alan Coren and, of course, reading your posts.

which reminds me:
corin and i played with
diamonds
says Kirsten. Top lass, that girl, I reckon. 'Suppose Corin and the
diamonds are sparkly too, if they're like their friend:)

I'm running out of saying things, and fifteen minutes are.. up
Just imagine all those fascinating gaps and silences! After all: your
imagination is better than mine...

Just one thing...
I used to have large church candles on the mantlepiece, placed
symmetrically over the architectural feature. Over a year, this symmetry
dissembled, for although the room was nearly exactly square, and the
candles placed equally either side of one of its faces, the patterns of
soot veered to the right. In stasis, there was an equality but, over
time, the draughts from the window to the left cast a different life on
the design: changed the design.
I just wanted to share the idea... I don't mean to proseltise.
After all; such efforts would be useless, since we all worship Spike
Milligan [or whoever]:)

Gordon