Sinister: Thats makes a whole lot of nonsense!

Todd Johnson phat_buu at xxx.com
Fri Sep 21 19:38:18 BST 2001

Hello,
	Well I wrote a really short silly story last night.
here it is.  Not much to do with belle and Sebastian,
but maybe inspired by there music?  Its not really
finished but I don’t have anymore ideas, then again
there aren’t ideas in this story anyways.  Good bye,
have a nice day.

The names of the characters in The Tale Times Green
Table are as follows:  Circle, Square, and Octagon.
Circle’s last name is Strange, Square’s is Watermelon,
and lastly Octagon’s last name is Mailbox.

First scene:
A day is about to bloom in the center of Missing
Hearts.  Circle is lounging in an ice cream parlor
reading the bi-monthly issue of Travel, a magazine
that divulges all the secret hide-a-ways of the
universe that only the interested know of.  He has
been here for more than 26 minutes when a man molded
in a different shape enters the shop.

·	Octagon enters the shop, walks across the dirty
floor to the counter and glances at the name tag of
the server.
Octagon:  Hello “Ice Cream Parlor Employee”, I’ll have
last weeks special.
Employee:  10 cents then.
·	Octagon realizes he has no money, he searches his
pockets for some time hoping someone will see his
situation and help him out.  Circle is being his usual
perceptive self today and notices what is happening.
He sets down his magazine and does a sort of skip walk
over to the two men, pulls out a dime and sets it on
the counter.
Circle:  Don’t mention it, I love Ice Cream too.
·	When Circle turns around to head back to his seat he
see the Devil run of with his magazine.  Scratches his
head for 3 seconds then says…
Circle:  The devil just stole my Travel magazine!
·	Circle stares at the sign above the stack of Travel
magazines by the door, “FREE.”
Octagon:  Devils are illiterate.
Circle:  Oh, that’s right, I keep forgetting.
Octagon:  Lets trudge our way to the park to enjoy our
ice cream as it melts in the sunny Sun.
·	With that the two are off to the park and there
seems to be a new friendship blossoming.  All thanks
to a shared temptation in ice cream.

                   THE END

=====
-Sir Benjamin October Cylde