Sinister: THE STROKES (Best band on the world?)

Santi Trullenque santitrullenque at xxx.com
Sat Sep 22 12:47:06 BST 2001

Well well well, so now somebody discovers that THE STROKES is the best band
in the world.
I think you went too far Jason A. :)
Lets say they're cool, they got this from THE JAM (one of the best bands
ever!), a little bit from Sex Pistols, another little from PIXIES (?), and
many more like: Johnny Thunders, Dead Kennedys, The Stranglers, The
Barracudas, and many more... and then they mixed all this and voilĂ ! you
have THE STROKES. Nothing new but... Yes, they're cool, see them if you have
the chance,

BUT

They are not the best band in the world right now or tomorrow :) I'll send
you a list of the best band(s) on the world later!

Santi