No subject

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Sat Sep 22 21:10:19 BST 2001

hello sinister,

on friday i left my job. It was all very nice, I got given a lovely big card
with lots of nice things written inside. Except for one person who told me
to "sod off", which was nice of him. and i was bought a year's subscription
to NME which will save me 70 odd quid (and piss off my local unfriendly
miserable newsagent). I also got lots of hugs, kisses and double vodkas.
I think I should leave jobs more often.

I am now off to law school for 2 years of intense work and legal stuff. It's
a big step but I'm prepared. if being prepared is achieved by watching Ally
mcbeal, This Life, Rumpole of the Bailey, LA Law and Judge judy that is.

One day I would like to think I would be B&S' legal man. But they are far
too nice to get into nasty scrapes, visa problems, drugs charges etc. A band
like Oasis on the otherhand would keep me in work for decades.

If anyone out in Sinisterland has legal problems in the coming years then
they'll find my charges are very reasonable;)
remember, where there's blame, there's a claim.
p a u l