Sinister: pink lemonade, matching glitter & pyjamas out of the tumble dryer

john john john88john88 at xxx.com
Sun Sep 23 01:47:15 BST 2001

dear sinister,

i just had to close the window near me.. it’s not a fun thought, looking
towards the coming months with the winter chill and the cold rain and wind
and slushy snow.

i went a walk last week quite late, and you could feel the winter chill
slowly penetrating the air.  it hadn’t developed very much though, so it
gave a fresh feeling to the air. the kind of air that makes you look forward
to wintery things and snow and toasting next to the radiator after dinner,
and being able to wear your duffle-coat.

the cat just rubbed up against me. he’s been out all today and yesterday,
and my mother was actually worried, due to the fact that he is always around
every half hour or so, looking for his food.  i saw him last night at the
other side of the street in the company of two other felines, so it must
have just been the start of the cat convention.

cat conventions are fab. there’s this cat in our street called buzz, and
he’s the Godfather. he walks about everybody’s territory whether they like
it or not.  it’s one of those fluffy cats that look cute, but it stops
there.. like the cat from Babe, with the pretty frown on its face like a
poppy.  he wasn’t at the convention when i saw, but no doubt he made a brief
appearance sometime in the course of today or last night.

i wonder what it’s like to be a cat, especially in an area like mine where
there’s nearly a cat to every home.  cats generally don’t get on with each
other, but is there some sort of alliance? i can see them all hiding from
each other at the convention & blowing raspberries when they think the other
cats are not looking..

actually, i better go & feed the cat & give it some attention for a while..
take care

johnjohn xx