Sinister: There are some days that sparkle, days like diamonds

LilGrape25 at xxx.com LilGrape25 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 25 00:30:24 BST 2001

And the day I got my Sinister voice is one of them!

Well hello Sinister!

I'm Rachel (yes, yet another) and I'm straight out of the nursery just a few hours ago.  This is my first post! eek!  I haven't felt this excited in a while.  To think that I have the same Sinister rights now as all the people who's e-mails I feel like I've been reading forever, people who seem so overwhelmingly interesting...maybe I'll get lucky and someone will mistake me for one of them.

I know this is a bit late, but I'd like to thank all of you for your wonderful e-mails on the WTC attack a few weeks ago.  I live in NYC, and found them extremely insightful and comforting.  Luckily, everyone I know and love is alright.  The city, besides the annoyingly fake patriatism, is a better place to live than ever.  People are the slightest bit nicer.

I'm listening to Overcome By Happiness by the Pernice Brothers for the first time in quite a while.  I don't know what to think of it, do any of you have any opinions?

A few weeks ago my friend Hye Min posted that her friend Rachel (me!) was in the Nursery.  She told you all to say hello. None of you did, but I'm not surprised.  I don't think I would have either.  But anyway, I'm going to continue the chain and tell you all to say hello to my (and soon to be all of your) friend Max, who is in the Nursury now.

Well, I've got a Spanish test tommorrow that won't study for itself, unfortunately.  I'm really nervous that my first post isn't up to snuff...but what can I do?  Who am I trying to impress anyway, I'm just sending a very long e-mail off into space for lots of nice seeming strangers to read.

Goodbye,

Rachel