Sinister: well I like Ken Chu, I know he likes you...

Rachel blind_lisa at xxx.com
Tue Sep 25 06:47:47 BST 2001

Hello again, Sinister!
I know, I just posted the other day, but I have had such great responses that I just had to tell
you all how kind and sensitive this group of people is... it's astounding.

Also, a few other reasons to post came to mind.  For one, I woke up this morning to find that I am
somebody's list crush!! Until today, I had no idea what it even was... we didn't have that last
time I was on Sinister!  Maybe I know who has a crush on me, maybe I don't... could it be...you!?
What a great way to start the day!

And to Psi, well, the subject of my last post 'Crazy"Beautiful"' was indeed a clever attempt to
refer to the movie, but I haven't seen the movie, so I am just a big poser!  I hope that what I
was trying to be clever about isn't a pile of crap. Arrrrgghhhhh!  I'm obnoxious!  But oh well.
Kirsten Dunst sure is pretty, anyway!

Now it's time for a news bulletin.  A little something special I like to call
***************************** DIDN'T CHU KNOW?********************************
Ken Chu has informed me that Red Bull is a great anti-depressant that doesn't suppress your
feelings :-)
I don't believe it's been approved by the FDA here in the states, but it is readily available on
the market, so cheer up everybody!

And Ken, wait 'til you hear this, get ready to be dazzled: I have a "red bowl" haircut!  errr...

Congrats to Lawrence who is getting married!  I'll bet you'll have them play "Bridge Over Troubled
Water" at your wedding, eh?!  I guess your bride won't make her entrance to Ted Nugent, dance with
her father to Def Leppard, grab a mouse and then procede to squeeze the life out of it!!!! (for
real, Kara?! That's so... sad)

I've enjoyed all of the pet stories: johnjohn and his cat, Kirsten spotting a man with a cocatoo
on his shoulder, Mandee and Reggie the dog, Grainne and Lucy the dog... So sorry about your
dogs... I also have a pet, a cat, named Agnes, who is 15 and arthritic. It's so strange how
animals are such a huge part of many of our lives, and they are mainly there for our
entertainment, unless you're blind or disabled and have one to help you!  But we still miss them
so much when they're gone. I wonder what it is like to not love animals...

Stacey and Joan, rocking out in Athens!!!!  RIGHT ON!!!  I loved reading that!!!!!!!  It was so
well told, I felt like I was there with you!

Guys, I'm kind of nervous about this Strokes issue... such a hot debate, so far it sounds like I
wouldn't like them, so I am not rushing out to find their stuff.  But what about The Faint?  They
are pretty cool, and they're playing here in L.A. a week from Thursday!  I'd much rather faint
than have a stroke any day...

Loulou, you're lovely. *see "DIDN'T CHU KNOW" above*

!!VIVA RACHELS!!!  Another Rachel to join the ranks!  I'm so excited (I know it's only a name, but
it just happens to be a good one!)  Welcome Rachel Grapenut, I gave a shout out to all of the
Rachels on the list when I posted my B&S show review and I definitely meant you, too!  Hi to Max!
Cornflake and I are wondering how many more Rachels there are out there on the list, (right,
rach?) so if you're a Rachel, send me a note!  I haven't heard from you yet, Archel!  In other
RACHEL news, Ulla has posted a Sillustration about Rachel Cornflake's experience being the 9th
member of B&S for 3 minutes!!! It's really adorable, so you should go to the Sinister site and
look at it right now!  How do you suppose on this short west coast tour, Stuart managed to ask 2
Rachels onto the stage in 2 different cities?  I have never "met" this many Rachels in my life!

Jenny Darling, please tell us how you fell out of a moving car!?  I hope you're ok!

That's pretty much all I have to say, except for thank you for your kind words of encouragement.
It really does help.

Love to you all,
Rachel Fruitloop