Sinister: visions of love recollected...

Ola Szkudlapska ola1212 at xxx.pl
Tue Sep 25 16:24:39 BST 2001

dear sinister,

here i am, sat at the computer in my room, desperately trying to compose an
e-mail that'd make sense. perhaps i should turn my record player on and fill
the air with some music? hmm... not sure that'd help. i'd just play
'eighties fan' by camera obscura for the zillionth(sic!) time in the past
few days... =)  (lazy and untalented people like myself will be glad to know
one can play the song with just 3 chords - G, D and C! yay :)

however, i *do* have a reason to post, so i'd better get on with it.

exactly one month ago was a very special day for me - my first (and so far
only) sinister picnic! :) i wanted to write about it sooner, but was afraid
i'd include too much nonsense, because i was just *so* excited :)

everything was exactly as i had imagined, everyone i talked to was really
nice, WOW! it just seemed so.. unreal in a way :) i especially enjoyed the
tigermilking afterwards - to see everyone dancing to music i normally go mad
to alone in my room (having locked the door beforehand, naturally) was
simply fantastic. :)

so, a very huge 'thank you' to everyone that was there and made it special
for me :)

"hello, hello! i was the (perhaps a little over-excited) girl in a red top,
putting a lot of effort in trying to sound english, and yet sometimes using
a very obscure-sounding eastern-european language" :) *hugs everyone*

i wish i could stay in london for longer, instead of having to go back to
grim warsaw and my lousy school! grr.

i'll be back, though, some time next year *for sure*, as i'm going to put
into practice some of my Cunning Plans Of Earning Lots Of Cash To Spend On
Travelling. =) i'm a little nervous that they may actually prove too cunning
to ever become true (see: becoming a commercial pop singer in order to sell
a lot of records and get rich; dabbling in alchemy to find out how to change
stuff into gold, which would later be sold at a high price... what else can
i think of during the long hours spent at school? =)  oh, never mind...

take care everyone,

olalala

--

Wygraj 2 dni extra dostepu do Big Brother
nie daj sie innym wyprzedzic [ http://bigbrother.onet.pl/platnosci_info.html ]