Sinister: My highland goat was doing fine on three red shirts from the washing line

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 25 17:03:14 BST 2001

Hewwo,

I'm 16 now. 16 whole years old, is that not grate? Now I can get a job for
the weekends. I had an interview for a jewellers place last week. I think it
went not too bad, but I don't know. They said they'd know who they were
taking on by this week, so now every time the phone goes I jump, but I don't
know.

I went to Glasgow Uni open day too. It looked amazing. I want to be a
dentist, but I don't want to move away from home. My home's not amazing, but
I like my bedroom, which is purple, and space agey and has room for me loll
about. And I don't know if (if I moved away) they'd let me take Bubbles, my
goldfish, and I love him so much. He's a grate guyfish. And I like Glasgow
too and East Kilbride, cause of all the places that i go,  like down the glen
where I have my favourite tree and stuff. I don't want to have to take years
to find places like that again. Not yet.

Plus another reason for not moving away is that I just helped my friend move
into a student flat in Edinburgh. Her room is a box, the whole place is
freezing, the kitchen looks like it was ripped out of our church hall, and oh
yes, she's sharing with 4 posse girls. The posse girls didn't like me very
much. Or at all really. I tried to be friendly, but they started slagging me,
so I just didn't bother, and they kept saying I was really young and immature
and I had no friends and one of them laughed and tried to see if there were
scars from where I'd tried to slit my wrists (which I've never tried) because
she said I seemed like the type. and one of them said I kept using big words.
So then I beed offensive, which I can be quite good at doing sometimes, and
one of them wanted to call security to have me thrown out. Because I really
pose a threat to people who are bigger than me. I'm not exactly karate kid.

So maybe the student life wouldn't be as grate as all that if you were stuck
with people like them. No, when i leave high school all the neds and posse
girls are going to leave me alone, i've decided. After all, that's the point
of uni isn't it? To not get beat up?

I was in Fife at the weekend too. We had this chlaymidia swab for men, which
is supposed to go up someone's japs eye. It was a thing of evil.

I heard a good joke about micheal jackson but I can't remember it.

So, a new B&S single. That's going to be swell. I still think they should
cover s club 7.

I just found a use for morpheus. Downloading the spice girls. And Telstar.

Life is as normal. Hard kids are being hard, purple is being swell, ribena
still tastes grate, and I don't feel old. I like life.

Bobby Wratten from the Field Mice stole my boyfriend.

Hugs,
Jen