Sinister: Go and buy Dead Media by Hefner today

Geoff Sheridan geoff_sheridan at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 25 16:33:07 BST 2001

>What you should do, though, is to buy Dead Media by Hefner.

Don't. Please don't.
Please.

****FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T DO IT.****

As a fan of "Fidelity..." and "Breaking..." I'm just saying - save
your money. Or if you must buy it, relieve me of the promo I bought a
few days ago. Cost me £9. Yours for a fiver & an SAE.

But I'm warning you, it's very bad indeed. Imagine, if you will, one
of those greeting cards that plays a buzzy little version of "happy
birthday". Amplify through a cheap hifi, remove all semblance of tune
and loop continuously. You have, in a nutshell the first track. My
favorite line?

"We don't need this junk in our lives"

Amen.

This didn't take me *nearly* 15 mins, but the kids deserve to know.