Sinister: Put him in a body bag Jenny!

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Tue Sep 25 19:11:01 BST 2001

Sorry if this is overposting, but well, the subject line had to be used, don't you see?

I for one am surprised to learn that Jenowl is not karate kid.  I wish she was.  She could wear one of those headband thingies but instead of red circle in the middle there could be a ribena berry.  And hopefully she wouldn't let Peter Cetera (shudders) sing on her soundtrack.

My easy mac is finished.  Watch out for cheese stains in the rest of this mail.

Congratulations to Lawrence, whose name I have always liked.  I'm sure his bride wouldn't be anything like Lucy the Bane of Mice, for there really is only one Lucy.

Welcome to that girl in the nursery whose name I forgot and Max whose name I like.

I spotted a Sarah on the bus today.  I will lock all the B&S stunt doubles in a room until they form a band.  Also my B&S posters, mousepad and shirt arrived yesterday.  There may be more Belle and Sebastain in my room than anything else.  What a good thing.

Kara Jean*