Sinister: Feminist Chicks Dig Me

Wojcik, John johnw at xxx.com
Tue Sep 25 19:25:11 BST 2001

I'd like to thank everyone for a good time in San Francisco.
It was really nice to meet all those gentle people all in one
place. The picnic ruled. I prolly shouldn't have worn my doc
martens. Too hard to run to get a dog bitten frisbee.

Shout outs go out to -
Bill for letting me know and taking me to the second show.
I'd like to thank Kayla for the ticket, and the picnic.
The person who brought the sinister cake. Not for how it
tasted, but for how fertile the subject was to exercise wit.
Economist conversations over orange frappes and coffee.
Renee Foucalt

	It was the last time I felt normal since I was at the
airport, September 11th. I checked in for my 8am flight  and
the woman behind the counter was talking about a fire at the
Pentagon. I got on the internet and my friends were talking
about lower Manhattan being gone. The airport bar was the
only place with a TV, so I did the only sensible thing, sat
down and ordered a Guiness.
	I'm back now, in New York. The trip back brought me
through Yosemite, Tonopah, NV and Salt Lake City and towns
with a population of 164. Clear air and desert mountains that
are actually farther away than they appear. I bought twine
beaded jewelry from a punk chick who wants to be a deisel
mechanic. I heard stories about the blood feud between the
Cambells and the McDonalds from a real live Scotsman, kilt
and all, with the similar problem of trying to find a decent
drink in the middle of Mormon country. I ate meat served from
swords. I found bleached bones in the desert. Talked about
the Bouncing Souls crushing bottle caps with a blue haired
boy. A snowboard chick remembered me from eating raw fish.
The trip back was really amazing, but the reasons for the
path chosen unfortunate.

John