Sinister: On the subject of Brian Wilsons poo and the strokes.

Tim Banning fezzywig at xxx.com
Tue Sep 25 18:42:10 BST 2001

Hello,
first off, I cried with laughter when I read the story about cleaning brian
wilson's poop.  I printed it and imidiatley read it to my family who loved
it as well.  Then on the subject of The Strokes....well, my friend, has been
telling me how great the band White Stripes is.  Well on the other hand,
I've been getting emails from you all on how great (or not) The Strokes are.
  Somehow in my wierd little head, I got White Stripes and the Strokes
confused.  So yesterday when I go over to my friends house to watch "state
and main" I ask him about if he has The Strokes.  He just looks at me like
i'm crazy.
"what?"
"The Strokes, you were talking about them yest- oh shit, you were talking
about White Stripes..."
boy did I feel weird.  Then I asked him about the Webb Brothers and
everything was cool.  But I'm glad I didn't go out and buy the strokes
thinking it was white stripes.  shit.  this is weird.  Hey, have you all
checked out www.zoetrope.com.  Every one of you should. just look at it and
see.  well, thats all for now, take care.

tim