Sinister: i can obey all of your rules and still be me

Kirsten Kenyon chinacat81 at xxx.com
Wed Sep 26 15:44:50 BST 2001

  hmm....so my mom just called, pretty much telling me that she's
sick of me and wants me to "get out."  i don't really see what i've
done wrong, seeing as i'm never even home when she's here and when i
am she's not awake, but she sounded pissed off so i guess i'll take
her advice.  i have a feeling that my parents are experiencing
growing frustration at the fact that they have no idea what i'm up to
most of the time.  and they're raging mad that i don't go to church
with them.  so.......anyone need a roommate?  heh.  at least this
could be a lovely opportunity to get out of here. oooh oooh maybe it
could be a contest, like a coloring contest and if you win, you get
to have ME stay at your house and cook dinner and mow the lawn and
i'd be a nice drinking buddy.  umm...okay, maybe that's the booby
prize.
   speaking of prizes....i was in a big wheel race at a halloween
block party when i was five.  my brother, 3, took first place and won
a one-pound bag of m&ms, and i got really angry and jealous and took
off running home in the dark and made it about two blocks before some
big kids came around the corner and one of them ran over me with his
bicycle.  so i had to go stumbling back to the block party with
bloody little knees and scraped little hands, crying and looking for
my mommy.  and my brother shared his m&ms.  and even at that age, i
felt like a complete idiot.  i don't know.  love to you all.
  xoxo
kirsten

Care2 make the world greener!