Sinister: You're The Bee's Knees

P F pinefox1 at xxx.com
Wed Sep 26 23:17:22 BST 2001

It's true about A Taste Of Honey being marvel(l)ous
(delete as appropriate), but goodness me, we don't all
have Extra Channels. Myself, I can never get round to
watching the Non-Extra-Terrestrial (NET) Channels.

Peter Miller said:

>>> Well, it's better than nothing, I haven't seen
many other suggestions...

I see.

>>> I think that 3,6,9 story is the best one Stuart
has graced us with so far.

I don't know what you mean.

>>> I love the way he uses the word "friend" instead
of "bird".

Nope. Still nothing.

>>> Speaking of which, did you know that Planet of the
Apes and Bridge on the River Kwai were both written
by the same person? And somehow that really impressed
me.

Heck, no - so: yes.

Did you know that 'Don't Look Back' and 'Charlotte
Street' were both written by the same person? And
somehow that really impressed me. Did you notice?

A gal said that she was playing 'Eighties Fan' on
G-D-C only. Let me record not only my approval but
that I have pre-empted this plan by writing Frank
O'Hara's 'In Memory Of My Feelings' with only 50
words. I have to use the same words quite a bit, and
some of them aren't very useful, and the poem comes
out different from Frank O'Hara's 'In Memory Of My
Feelings'. Still.

>>> I wear my clothes because they were in the sales.
And I certainly don't wear them in order to attract
other people who buy their clothes in the sales.

Good point. I agree.

Miller said about the Strokes:

>>> Top Gear mentioned Ribena in connection with
possible upholstery stains.

I see.

The other day C96 said he was going to write to
sinister. What happened? He's not telling.

Those of you who can't get to see A Taste Of Honey on
fancy TV might like to listen to the Beatles' version
of it.