No subject

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Thu Sep 27 08:49:08 BST 2001

hello sinister,

whats all this about the Strokes album being bleepy and electronic and
Hefner thinking they are good looking and the new Velvet Television?
Disgraceful. Revoke their membership of the musician's union.

Yesterday I got a fairly good version of Legal Man downloaded onto my new
phone as well as Love Will Tear Us Apart, Fools Gold and Debaser. There is a
corner of a tiny mobile phone that will forever be indie. Suffice to say,
fools gold sounds nothing like it does in real life.

i've started my legal man course and have just realised the huge amount of
work required to essentially get a law degree in one short year. The
induction folder which covers the first 2 weeks is about 200 pages long and
full of latin. And I have to read, understand and be able to lucidly discuss
it.

Is there going to be an autumnal london sinister meet up? Surely it is time
for london sinisterites et al to stride out into the cold with our big thick
winter coats and consume vodka? Or sit in a pub if it's too nasty.