Sinister: Storytelling. Satire. Sandwiches.

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 27 13:21:32 BST 2001

** HOLY FUCKING SHIT **

Since the WTC tragedy broke about the only source of
worthwhile comment about the situation seemed to be
the posts here on Sinister.  Or at least it was until
yesterday when the Onion came out of hiding with its
best and most poignant edition ever.  Go to
www.theonion.com if you've not already been and read
the cake story now.  Then try and work out why only
people saying anything useful are on a fan list and a
humour site...

** WHO THE HELL ARE THE STORKS? **

Lots of talk about *shudder* OTHER BANDS.  We've been
B&S-starved for too long while they've been living it
up and charming the pants off the USA.  Unfortunately
The Season Has Arrived isn't due out for another
month...

But what's this I see on Amazon.com?  Storytelling
[SOUNDTRACK] - out November 13th!!!  I thought they
only had about one song in it or something but this
sounds tantalizingly like an ALBUM of original
material.  Unfortunately amazon.co.uk only has it down
as Import.  Booo!

So who's seen Storytelling?  What's the soundtrack
like?  Very B&S?  Instrumentals?  Huh?

** FILM AT 11 **

Gneissy Will's post was ace 'cos it made me laugh and
spit half-chewed sandwich everywhere.  It was also
grate cos he mentioned ME.  Even more bizarrely he
mentioned ME in the context of POSTING - and I never
post.  Please don't look at the photograph by the way.
 I don't really look like that.

Robster
http://robster75.tripod.com