Sinister: Loneliñess of the middle weekeñd slacker

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Fri Sep 28 17:35:34 BST 2001

Good afternoon

Yay finally it is Friday, up to a month ago, I never appreciated how good
Fridays were, until I got a job, and since then, weekends suddenly become
gold dusts, precious but blown away easily.

Last weeked, I designated it to be my "do fuck all" weekend, because I was
shattered all week, physically and mentally, and so, on that Friday night, I
vowed to myself, "This weekend, I'm going to do absolutely nothing".

I woke up on Saturday, and began my very exciting day of doing sod all!  I
lied on my sofa, and watched TV, I think the WWF was on.  I used to watch
that loads when I was a kid, but then grew out of it, three months ago.  It
was great fun, and then I ate lunch, thank you God for creating Instant
Noodles, and the rest of the day I did nothing.  My mum wasn't home, so I
was alone, on my own, in an empty house.

I spoke to a friend that night, he was in the same situation as me, but he
was feeling lonely.  I tried my best but I couldn't convince him that being
lonely is very exciting.

This weekend tho, I'm going up to Nottingham to see my friends, I haven't
been back to Nottingham since graduation, I haven't seen my friends since
graduation, and yes, that is very exciting.

I listened to the strokes for the first time yesterday, it wasn't very good.
Some people tried their best but they couldn't convince me that the strokes
are very exciting.  I digress.

Love and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: ñ is the probably the best letter in the world, much like how ñeep is
an excellent word.

P.P.S.: Ok the winners of the "Good god" challenge are:
Jonathan Nicholas Howell, who come up with "Bass ass" and others
and colleen, who come up with "soon son", and others

They will receive a tape from me one day, hopefully when I have time to make
them but they will have to first send me their mailing address, so I can
stalk them.

P.P.S. P.F. said:
>>A gal said that she was playing 'Eighties Fan' on
G-D-C only. Let me record not only my approval but
that I have pre-empted this plan by writing Frank
O'Hara's 'In Memory Of My Feelings' with only 50
words.<<

Sorry, but Travis have already pre-empted that plan ages ago, they rewrote
"Sing to the lord" with just 1 word.