Sinister: I nearly cut my hand off.

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Sat Sep 29 02:07:21 BST 2001

Yo! Sinister!

What up my home boy?  and girls....

This week has been wierd. Spent it on lots of art, really working to get some
projects of mine finished, and well, frankly i got nothing done!  Too bad!
Let me tell you all the story.

It was third period today, working to finish a wood carving of  a chain out
of one piece of wook, sounds real dumb i know.  Well, a month of work and
today i broke it!  That sucked  a lot a lot.  While starting it again I was
not following the rules of having all hands behind the knife.  Well, to make
a short story shorter, I cut my wrist, about half the way off.  Two slices
just below the watchline.  While gushing blood my teacher sends me down to
the nurse.  They debated for about ten minutes about wether or not i needed
stitches.  Well, i didn't get them but i almost got kicked out of the social
work group i am in b/c they didn't think my mind was in a sound state.  What
the hell?  I had to get a signed note from my mom and my teacher saying i
didn't try to kill myself.  Shouldn't have been such a big deal.  But it was,
oh yes, it was.

thats really it, and it really really hurts.

My best friends boyfriend said that I was going through a stage of listening
to bad indie in the "belle and sebastian" class. he said that I was listening
to crap feelie music and the harmoney is bad.  What the...?

I got my tshirt yesterday in the mail! My sister sent it from  Uni for me for
my birthday.  Its soooo cool!

much love sinister!

kate from chicago