Sinister: The stars are projectors yeah, projecting our lives onto this planet earth

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Sat Sep 29 10:01:18 BST 2001

**Disclaimer:  This post is completely worthless in everyway, skip it!**

Hello sinisterland!

Well, it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm rather drunk.  I've never really been
this drunk before, but i remember reading somewhere that you're supposed to
post only when you're really drunk.

So I found myself in Denny's a little while ago, relating some guy I've only
talked to once before the story of William the Conqueror's fuck up son Rufus
and his brother Henry.  How strange.

Dahling posted a lurvely story, and I thank her very much for that.

Happy birthday Sweetie!  We just toasted to you!

The strokes?  They're alright, but nothing great.  If you like them, that's
cool.  If you don't, that's cool too.  It's all a matter of preference.
I've never really heard much Hefner, but I will one day.  They seem alright.
  Perhaps I'll buy their album one day.

I thought I messed up big-time tonight, and although i did, some other
people took care of it, so God bless them for that.

I'm fairly lacking in feelings towards a lot of things.  Sometimes it
worries me that I'm so apathetic to pretty much everything.  I feel as
though I should have concerns for things like animals, life, the government,
blah blah blah.  But I just don't have any major philosophy on life. I
figure it's best to take things as they come, and deal with them the best
you can.  I suppose that's a philosophy.

I saw built to spill last night, which was an excellent show.  I saw some
indie kids get into a fight, which was funny.  One eventually threw the
other down the stairs.  Why are people so violent?  people should just get
along.  This world would be so much better if everyone got along.  I wish
everyone were like you people, cause you're all a great bunch.

Wilco was great.  I saw them in New Orleans the other night, and I was very
impressed.  I met a british girl (who transferred to Southern Miss, the poor
thing) who was really nice.  She's seen our lovely belles several times,
including the Scarborough show.  She gave me her number, but I don't think
I'll call her.  I never do such things.  I'm too shy.

So I quit my job this week.  For the first time in almost five years, I'm
jobless.  It feels great.  I get to clean and do homework and stuff, which
is much more fun than you would think.  It's nice to be a full time student,
even though I'm not very good at it.  My main goal is to transfer to the
University of glasgow, just coz it's got a pretty good film school (from
what i hear) and it's NOT in america.  I'm not sure why I want to get out of
this country, but I do.  Anyway, if anyone wants to give me any advice or
help or something, just shoot me an email.

I sang "IFYS" very loudly to everyone tonight.  It scared some people.  This
one girl was mocking belle and sebastian.  I don't like her anyway.  I don't
like a lot of people actually.  Perhaps I don't, I can't quite remember
right now.

The weather is wonderful in Mobile, Alabama right now.  It's one of the few
times it makes me glad to live here.  And it's only because the weather is
not like it normally is.  I should really move.

I just tried Red bull and whiskey.  What do you think of that Ken Chu?

Have I mentioned my love for Dimitra?  Her posts are incredible.  It's like
a fine wine.  Or something.   Thanks Dimitra. Thank you all, you've made
many a days happy for me.

I tripped and fell today.  I fell in the grass.  It was the first time I've
layed (I know that's not right) in the grass in years.  It's been a long
time.  I used to love to lay in a big field of grass.  It was great.  Then
the ants came, to ruin it all.  It was great nonetheless.

Does anyone else think Laura should post again?  I do.  I miss your posts,
you should post again.  Everyone should post more, to make my life more
interesting.

My friend bought me filterless cigarettes tonight.  I don't know what the
hell I'm supposed to do with them.

Okay, this is probably the last time I'll ever post this inebriated.

Sorry again, I love you all.  Will's post was 'egg'cellent.

-Matt