No subject

Joan of Dark joan_of_dark at xxx.com
Sat Sep 29 21:26:26 BST 2001

And how can someone expect.
For the words to come to his mind.
To write.
To You.
Tonight.
Isn’t it ironic?
I don’t hurt anymore. I don’t think.

I pushed all the Memories one by one. Until the last one. I strangled them
over the void of my mind like crippled, deformed babies. I heard the air
hissing in their throats And their throats were beautifully, so beautifully
soft, save that, within, I could feel the slippery chords of their -my-
life. And this I crushed. This I could crush. What bliss! Oh what bliss at
last, what satisfaction! My fingers were tangled around their tiny crooked
necks. And they tightened the grip. And my nails were thrust into their
flesh….and a few drops of crimson blood run. I strangled them one by one,
carefully.
     The beautiful and the ugly all the same. But the beautiful ones with
more hatred. And I laughed. I LAUGHED. Everything beautiful has to die.
Because incomparable beauty can be found in unbearable ugliness , in
reciprocal pain. I strangled the little bastards and threw them down in the
precipice. I didn’t even care to watch them crush against the rocks. One or
two got stuck somewhere and screamed and howled. Doesn’t matter. Something
to haunt you is not bad after all. Until it dies. Until it goes to hell as
well...
     And I picked your pieces one by one. Picked the pieces that fell off
your decomposing body carefully off the floor of my house. Pieces of
rotting skin and nails from the carpet, and your cut-off fingers in the
sink. Your dislodged bones, your excrements  from the corners of the living
room. Your dried semen off my bed. I put them in a box to return them to
you.
     I washed the walls. I washed the mirrors. I threw black veils on them .
So that they wont project your reflected image to eternity. I filled the
bathtub with bleach. With bleach and acid and sank myself in it. Oh and I
burned and burned and melt away. Until it was enough and when my bones
started to show, shiny and glowing and white, I emerged.
    I don’t feel a thing now. But I am overcome by terror in the thought of
closing my eyes and going to sleep. If you come back...WHAT THEN? How am I
gonna get away?
   Sleep. Nails of sin, nails thick like Christ’s, hammer your betrayed
dreams on your eyes at nights. The torture you have to undergo until dawn.
You wake up in the middle of the night and you speak strange tongues which,
neither you, nor the palate of your mouth know who wedged them between your
teeth in your darkest hours.
    Broken. My arms. And my heart is half. In my lungs a gaping hole.
However deep I might breathe, its not enough.
     I scrape insanely the grey , greasy  dirt from the depths of my soul.
>From vomit , blood and semen . Ancient,dried salt from tears that
overflowed. The walls got yellow and chipped off from the smoke of the
cigarettes that stuffed this room. This nausea that has become a habit
nowadays, every time you Remember yourself.

    You. Yes. You.
Little. Miserable. Bitter. Unable to smile. A Liar. A  Whore. Like life.
   You. Me.
    Me.

....oh well...one day they're gonna shun me from this list...i see it
coming....
sorry for spoiling anyone's mood...

truly yours,
joan