Sinister: Dundee: Mission impossible?

Sunset . sunnie_set at xxx.com
Sun Sep 30 19:50:03 BST 2001

I'm going to tell you something but you have to promise not to tell anyone.
You really have to keep it a secret.
Well, the thing is, I'm not all that I seem.
Anyone who knows me probably me will probably think that I am a scientist. I
mean I wear a white coat each day and work in a lab, so you would think that
wouldn't you?
But thats where I have you fooled. In actual fact I'm an independant
undercover agent. My real dailey business is this: I spot other people who
might belong to sinister; or who might like belle and sebastian; or just
people who are actually spys.
I like this little secret because I think if I was just a scientist I would
be very bored, and so knowing my day has a purpose makes me feel good.
I did once spot a real life spy. Of course it was only through my expert
eyes that I was able to recognise him as such. He was wearing a dark rain
coat, dark glasses and walked with a limp. I trailed him as far as the bus
stop where I lost sight of him. He then, rather nimbly for a man with a
limp, hopped onto the the number 22 bus. I sumissed he was headed for cover
amongst the hustle and bustle of Dundee city centre.
On a separate occassion I spotted a likely suspect running down the street.
She was wearing a duffle coat and flares, so despite the fact she passed me
by so quickly, I was quite sure that she was a candidate as either a belle
and sebastian fan or a member of sinister.  She could even be both.
She missed the bus she had been running for which just confirmed my
suspicsions. As I passed her I got a better look, and appeared to have just
stepped straight out of a belle and sebastian song. I stored away the
information for future use and continued  along my way.
I can't say I have been over successful in my mission. And  I have yet to
confirm a single sighting. I was becoming dispondent and was about to give
up my mission in favour of something which was likely to provide more
positive results,but just recently  though I had a thought. Maybe there are
other people in Dundee who  belong to sinister; or who  like belle and
sebastian; or just people who are actually spys. But maybe they themselves
are independant undercover agents. How am I supposed to track these people
down? Here I'm really stumped. So I'm appealing to you all. If you have any
ideas which will aid  my investigation please let me know.

Well take care,
Rachel