Sinister: Evnin squire

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun Sep 30 21:58:06 BST 2001

Hewwo,

Wow, the new Hefner album is swell. I'm going to become obsessed with it. I'm
glad that I paid ten pounds for it. I set out listening to it on the bus from
Glasgow to Fife because I go there a lot now, since I learned all about
taking the bus by myself, and not talking to strangers, and how they won't
believe you're a half if you wear a strappy top. I'm not a half now. There
were these girl on the bus who kept asking me how old i was, and if the star
under my eye was a real tattoo (which its not) and if I had a boyfriend and
if I'd ever had sex and what I was drawing.

Cause I was drawing pictures of naked people, because that's my new hobby
now. I was sitting in RE class and felt like I should be doing something
wicked so I started drawing SCENES OF GRATUITOUS NUDITY (in big capital
letters as such things always should be). But obviously I never showed the
drawings to the kids, because that would make me a pervert.

But anyways, the new Hefner album. It was good because all the songs happened
at the right times on my journey. So now Alan Bean will always remind me of
dunfermline bus station, and Home will always remind me of Kincardine (which
looks like Shit Street out of the Viz). And it's SO magical.

I went to Dundee uni open day. I really liked it, I really liked everything
about it there. I want to become a dentist there now and move away from
glasgow. I always wanted to be a dentist, but now I know where I want to do
it. Though glasgow is swell too.

Do you think B&S would let me be in them if I asked. I can play the guitar,
and the tin whistle and sing a bit, or I could just stand about. Only I think
it would be a grate way to start conversation with people to say "yes, well
I'm in a band". I always wanted to be in a proper band, except for I usually
end up being in rock band who need an emergeny rhythm guitarist, who chuck me
once they've found someone who fits the image better.

My hair has a braid in it. It's all different shades of purple, which is my
favourite colour. I'm going through a phase of wearing nothing but purple
because it's grate. It's one of those colours which just sends thrills all
through you when you see it because it's so perfect. Its grate, it's just
magical. And Ribena is purple too, which makes it even better.

I better go now because in five minutes my boyfriend (I have one of those and
I recommend them to everyone else because they are amazing) is going to phone
me.

My gosh, I'm so happy at the moment.

You know, apart from the obvious.

I wish I could make everyone as happy as me right this second. I think you
should smile if you're reading this, because when people smile, even if
they're unhappy, just for a second the feeling of smiling fools them into
being happy. So go on.

Hugs,
Jen