Sinister: Would you call me irresistible?

MyMomSays at xxx.com MyMomSays at xxx.com
Mon Apr 1 17:26:03 BST 2002

Sinister,
    My parents just returned from their annual retirement practice vacation
in Phoenix, Arizona... I now have a statue of Kokopelli, the little devil! So
I turn to him this day, and ask him what's up:

    Me: Kokopelli, what are you all about?
    Kokopelli: The ladies.
    Me: But I thought you were a mystical figure who ran amok with his pan
flute?
    Kokopelli: Exactly. You don't really think that's a pan flute, do you?
    Me: Would you be in my band?
    Kokopelli: Okay.

    So, the B&S breaking up rumors. Are you all just pulling our legwarmer
with an April Fools Joke? Because man, that is bunk. Aren't you just supposed
to fool us all with tales of your cat dying, or... I don't know, pretend to
lose a limb? That's the old skool April Fool's I am thinking of, I guess.  I
like to celebrate holidays or festivities early, personally.  I consumed
candy from my Easter Plastic Cup (am too old to get a proper easter basket)
weeks ago.  My mind has already fast-forwarded to May Day.  Actually, in
2000, I celebrated May Day in September.  I prepared a may basket for my
dearest friend, Darcy Ruesch.  Oooh! The May Basket was an old, crusty easter
basket (from 1986 I gather) filled to the brim with CROUTONS and sliced
lunchmeat, oooh, and atop it all--a can of pork and beans! I bet she was so
delighted when she opened her door and found that treat waiting for her.  In
a few weeks I will be mentally preparing for the 4th of July, which is my
least favorite holiday.  I want to get it over with quickly.  I have actual
photographic evidence of last July 4th, and it ain't pretty.
    A quick happy birthdays to a few people--Richard John Gillanders turned
21 on Friday. Woo, yay for Richard!  Mark Casarotto (of DER KAISERSCHMARREN
fame) had a birthday recently, too! Today, on April 1st, David Snyder straps
on a birthday cap.  Tomorrow, April 2- Juicy Lucy celebrates hers as well!
Me and Lauren Oranges both share a birthday on April 25th. This year I will
be turning old! Lauren is turning young, still.
    Allright then, I have nothing at all to say. I am getting really tired of
myself.

Over and out,
Mandee m a y
"inconsolably okay"