Sinister: Bitterheart Won't Spare a Dime

Tsong tsong at xxx.edu
Mon Apr 1 22:26:35 BST 2002

So the Queen Mother died. I was quite shocked, but then I remembered that
she was very, very, very old.

Finally it's kind of like spring here in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Instead
of napping in the corners, the homeless ones have started their active
pursue in calling girls Sweethearts. They are on a mission to make girls
with low self-esteem to feel more confident about themselves. However, girls
like me feel a little embarrassed and uncomfortable. They don't have change
in their pockets to give to the men on mission. They could only quietly walk
by, pretending not to have heard anything.

I wish I had a dime to spare.

-Elsa