Sinister: the bluffers guide to sinister picnicking: final chapter

Rachel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Tue Apr 2 08:41:34 BST 2002

the day: wednesday 3 april
the time: 2pm onwards
the venue: green park, london, uk

nearby the helpfully named GREEN PARK tube is a big gate which leads into
GREEN PARK.  this is, well, green.  trees, daffodils, deckchairs etc.  we
will meet just inside this big gate at 2pm (in case the several tube exits
confuse, the gate is next to a posh place called THE RITZ.)

as the talked of bandstand is technically in st james' park and thus not
that handy, i propose that we then congregate near the CANADIAN WAR
MEMORIAL, which is a sort of water feature with maple leaves.  from the gate
by the ritz this is down the park to the right, towards buckingham palace.

in case of rain: pubs not in large supply on that stretch of piccadilly, but
get sinisterines together and we're bound to fnd one, so do call if we're
not visible outdoors.  mobile numbers as dimitra said.  see you there i
hope!

reporting back stuff from pow! to the people to follow, which depending on
your point of view is either more or less interesting than the above.

luv archel xxx

Rachel Playforth
buzzwords at bigfoot.com

Visit www.buzzwords.ndo.co.uk for the best new writing on the web.