Sinister: list abuse (pertaining to travellers and Europeans) and mishearings

Carmellie carmellie at xxx.com
Tue Apr 2 19:46:25 BST 2002

I have one big list abuse and then a little content
later.  I'm leaving for Europe in 6 weeks and need to
know of some reputable places to stay.  Since we're such
an international group and so many people here have
travelled, it seems to me, I thought I'd ask you.  So, if
you have any suggestions for the following cities, please
email me privately:
Sevilla, Spain
Lisbon, Portugal
Santiago de Compostela, Spain
San Sebastian, Spain
Bordeaux, France
Paris, France
Munich, Germany
Salzburg, Austria
Barcelona, Spain
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Secondly, one of my favorite sections on the Jeepster
webpage is the mishearings section.  Some of the things
people have heard are so funny.  I still can't get the
wrong line out of my head for Legal Man--where it says
"L-O-V-E love, it's coming back it's coming back", I
thought for the longest time it was "Oh, the vegan love,
it's coming back it's coming back"...which made sense
because I thought I heard something about some of the
band members being vegan.  Oh well, i'll just sing it my
way merrily and get funny looks :).

Carmel

=====
"i may have got an invitation but i wasn't invited.
but i thought that this meant something more than broken hearts and new addictions."
--Death Cab for Cutie