Sinister: to plug

marc bots marcbots at xxx.nl
Tue Apr 2 22:11:06 BST 2002

	hello sinister,

it's been a while since my last post and so many things have passed, for the better or the
worse. is that regular english? probably not. for the past few months i've been following a
course on english academic writing, but i don' believe it has helped me much. in fact we
just repeated the basic grammar rules, together with certain things dutch people do wrong
all the time. you can probably still pick those out.

only four nights of sleep left. only four days of anticipation, before we drive to dordrecht,
drop our stuff at  my friends home, and take the train to rotterdam. then, first see isobel
and after that belle and sebastian will be playing from 22:00 to 23:45 and i will be there for
every second. i'll bring an empty bottle, just in case...

the press keeps talking about the 'shy' band b&s, and that it is a chance you should not
miss if you like 'pure, melancholic pop'. well i do, and i won't miss it.

i'm starting to get nervous.

shameless plug:

my band just got a website. check it out if you like, and listen to our demo. not brilliant,
but not too bad for just a single of recording and mixing. i'd love to hear any comments.
it's at:

http://www.geocities.com/machatte_808/index.htm

now i'll sleep and leave only three nights before saturday. love

marc