Sinister: Edin last night, by lorna

Sillylorna at xxx.com Sillylorna at xxx.com
Tue Apr 2 23:46:19 BST 2002

Hi Peeeps.
Last night was soo much fun, I was at the front, on the bar along with the "dundee posse" (copyright gordon) lol
we had nice views, I like chris best, cause he's nice, and he smiled at me, which was nice too!
hmm.. what else.. Oh yeh the picernic, Paul and I met loadsa peeps at the station, although i have no idea who most of you were, ones i can mention are, will, gordon, rachel, dimitra, jeremy, and sweetie! Upon reaching the pub we got slightly peckish and set out to find KFC. we got lost, So ended up back at the station eating BK, which was nice.

On sunday rachel sunnyset had a partyyyy which was good fun cause i met some peeps and had a ball (archeology included) we had some nice potatoes and chicken too, which resembled a ballerina, cause it was pretty with oranges and stuff.

stuart spoke to me during the concert too, which was nice.

Ok folkerinies,
Bed time
night night
Lorna