Sinister: Edinburgh Setlist

Carmellie carmellie at xxx.com
Wed Apr 3 01:33:04 BST 2002

Oh I'm so jealous that you got to hear LLPJ!  I was
praying and hoping for that song all three nights I went
to see them last year!  I will just have to get rich
someday and follow them around until they play it--and
after they play it too!

carmellio :)
--- David Moore <Daf_Moore at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Usher Hall, Edinburgh:
>
> Fuck This Shit (instrumental) (coyly referred to as
> F.T.S. on the setlist)
> Dirty Dream #2
> The Magic Of A Kind Word
> The State I Am In
> Seeing Other People
> String Bean Jean
> Seymour Stein
> Wandering Alone
> Don't Leave The Light On Baby
> The Model
> Browm Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
> Lazy Line Painter Jane
> The Boy With The Arab Strap
> You Made Me Forget My Dreams
> Is It Wicked Not To Care
> Judy And The Dream Of Horses
> I'm Waking Up To Us
> The Wrong Girl
> There's Too Much Love
> Legal Man
>
> Another Girl, Another Planet (The Only Ones)
>

> Some teaser known only as "Banchory" (who could that
> possibly be?) said they
> played Scooby Driver during the soundcheck. Grrr. Maybe
> tomorrow night?
>
> Great set - first time I have ever seen my all time
> favourite Belle And
> Sebastian song played live (I think), excellent choice
> of covers & only a
> couple of less well-liked (by me) songs.
>
> More later about around and at gig stuff I guess. Gotta
> go to bed now.
>

> But still time for a plug :) That nice Mr Ant Harding
> is playing a couple of
> gigs before he pops off to Sweden for a while: you can
> catch his beautiful
> performance at RoTa on Saturday 13.04.02 or at Track &
> Field on Saturday
> 20.04.02. New album now scheduled for 29.04.02 release,
> although I think you
> can buy it from http://www.fortuneandglory.co.uk/ now.
>

> Love,
>
> David Moore
> Chelmsford, UK

> sinister-digest" to
>      majordomo at missprint.org.  WWW:
> http://www.missprint.org/sinister
>  +-+       "sinsietr is a bit freaky" - stuart david,
> looper           +-+
>  +-+  "legion of bedroom saddo devotees" "peculiarly
> deranged fanbase" +-+
>  +-+    "pasty-faced vegan geeks... and we LOST!" - NME
> April 2000     +-+
>  +-+  "frighteningly named Sinister List organisation"
> - NME May 2000  +-+
>  +-+  "sick posse of f**ked in the head psycho-fans" -
> NME June 2001   +-+
>  +-+               Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa
>                +-+
>  +-+               Snipp snapp snut, sa var sagan slut!
>                +-+

=====
"i may have got an invitation but i wasn't invited.
but i thought that this meant something more than broken hearts and new addictions."
--Death Cab for Cutie