Sinister: on brixton

Amanda Waite mandy.waite at xxx.com
Thu Apr 4 00:58:38 BST 2002

hi there,

first post, this that, etc, lurking, so on so forth.

brixton academy had 3 huge treats for me tonight (lots of little ones too).

the first was seeing life without buildings. i'm just the hugest fan and
i had no idea that they were opening. PS Exclusive was phenomanonly fab
(they didn't do the leanover though)

the second was just seeing B&S for the first time. they were just
awesome and stuart forgot nearly all of the lyrics which gave me the
giggles for most of the concert.

the last was seeing my fav band doing my fav song. they encored with
"another girl, another planet" and i just really hope that there is a
bootleg. it's a song that has huge significance to me cos' it was used
in the film "different for girls"

set lists will follow. i only remember the first 4 which were

sleep the clock around
dirty dream number 2
the magic of a kind word
i'm waking up to us

they also had a steel band playing "no woman no cry"

anyways, see ya

mandy