Sinister: life without buildings would be a bit messy

Hannah Louise Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 4 17:29:06 BST 2002

hello,
Well, the gig was fun wasn't it. The support band certainly had an infectious kind of energy. I was near the front for a bit but my head felt as though someone had sucked all the juices out of my brain and replaced it with a sort of sticky marshmallow substance, so i retired to the side. It was quite a different gig to the others i've seen, a bit choppy and quiet, i got the impression they weren't really up for playing but decided that the marshmallows in my head were sending out silly messeges so i just danced about and enjoyed it.

Kieran, hope the sofa was confortable, i was gonna make some breakfast but you shimmied off, well it was good meeting another sinistereen.

hello to everyone, glad i got to see ken before i left.

the marshmallows have been replaced with a really clean, green liquid that is making me feel the need to do some work, thanks and goodbye and stuff, hannahxxx