Sinister: Tori Spelling (like, a play on words, with Storytelling).

Timothy Meskers areservoirdog at xxx.com
Thu Apr 4 23:35:18 BST 2002

Hey everyone,

A lot of this is old news. The first few paragraphs. I'd been having some
problems sending to Sinister with something called RichText, and a lot of
this has already been said. So, this is my third shot. Hopefully it won't be
even more redundant by then.

cheers,

Timothy

(Second attempt follows. Cover art has already been displayed, as has
parental advisory query.)

Hi everyone,

I thought I sent this a few nights ago, but I guess it never quite made the
perilous journey through my telephone cables to Sinister central. I'm trying
to recreate the wittiness of the original, but it might not be as good as
the original.

I wanted to let you know that the cover art is now up at
href="http://www.matadorrecs.com">http://www.matadorrecs.com in the B&S
section. I think the girl on the right looks a bit like Ann Curry, from the
Today Show. Second opinions?

I'm going to the Philly show on my birthday, May 3rd. Has anyone been to the
Tower Theatre before? I'd really like wait out back afterwards for the band,
is that the kind of thing one can do at this particular venue? I don't know.
I hear it's in a bad part of town. Imagine getting stabbed at a Belle &
Sebastian show.

Also, the song title "Fuck this Shit," on the new album, particularly
excites me. What if it's got a parental advisory? Do they have parental
advisory labels out of the United States? Hmm.

One more thing, this is just a whimsical sort of thing; wouldn't it be fun
if everyone from Sinister dressed up nicely to see B&S? So if you saw
someone else dressed up, you could nod at them, all secretively, and they
could nod back, like a little spy type thing. That would be a lot of fun.
Maybe not though, if I'm the only one who dresses up. I guess you could just
wear little Hello My Name Is stickers and write Sinister on them.

I think I accomplished everything I set out to.

1) Enlighten as to whereabouts of new cover-art

2) Tower Theatre: Kosher to wait out back, or not?

3) Sinister secret markings; spy club?

xoxo Timothy

p.s. I was driving through Jersey last weekend and I saw a board for a place
called the Red Bull Inn, and I was reminded of my old maths teacher, Ken
Chu.