Sinister: Competition time!

Ben Apps benapps at xxx.com
Fri Apr 5 14:31:38 BST 2002

If you go here.....

http://www.matadorrecords.com/cgi-bin/contest/view.cgi?id=41

You'll see this........

If you weren’t quick enough to get tickets to see Belle & Sebastian when the
shows went onsale, here’s your chance to win for you and a friend. We’re
giving away a pair of tickets in each city for each show from Austin to DC —
that’s 11 pairs, including 2 for New York.

All you need to do is to come up with a design for a Belle & Sebastian album
cover and send it to us. That’s it. No restrictions. It can be digital or
handmade, lo-fi or hi-fi, with Belle and Sebastian references or not. The
best design in each market will win a pair of tickets (the two best in NYC).

There’s also a chance that your homemade album cover will be used in a
future Belle & Sebastian promotion, including this website, so of course,
you’re giving us the rights to it (we’ll contact you if we do use it).

To enter, mail your submission to:

Belle & Sebastian Album Cover Contest
Matador Records
625 Broadway, 12th FL
New York, NY 10012

You can also email it to matthew at matadorrecords.com. Be sure to include your
name, address, email address and phone number, and the city for which you’re
competing.

The contest will end and winners will be notified on April 26. Good luck!
Watch this space for more exciting B&S competition action ;)

bappsy