Sinister: l'apathie de la belgeoisie + picnic in brussels on sunday afternoon

jule doggy dog chocolat at xxx.be
Fri Apr 5 15:42:16 BST 2002

PIQUE-NIQUE au PARC ROYAL de BRUXELLES (WARANDEPARK) (april 7th)

we could meet at 3.30pm at the big fountain in the middle of the park and
install ourselves on the grass at 4.00.. if you can't find us or come later,
give me a call or send a text message, my number is +32 477 797803.. after
the picnic we will walk towards l'ancienne-belgique and look for a pub
before the concert starts..

forecast: sunny, 15°C, wind: 19km/h (NE)

if it rains, you will find us at 3.30 in the park or on the stairs of
the stock exchange (Place de la Bourse) at 4.00.. in case there is a
demonstration, don't mistake us, we'll be the ones without flags..
wow, i hope it's not too complicated..
here is a map with the metro stations and everything:
http://users.teledisnet.be/web/men01821/brussel-map2.jpg

-

i already got positive answers from several belgian listees, who seemed to
be quite excited about attending a picnic in their own country, but not
excited enough to arrange it.. considering the general apathy, the
strawberry boy (who introduced me to belle and sebastian) thought maybe it
was his turn to plan a meeting.. and he charged me to do it, cause he feels
unable to organize anything.. so i'll play the picnic mummy on sunday if you
don't mind.. i've heard there will be brownies and strawberries..

see you in brussels!

jule (chocolat at teledisnet.be, +32 477 797803)

by the way.. for those who still haven't seen them, the strawberry boy
reminds me that the thirty pictures we took last year in benicassim are
still online: http://www.geocities.com/fraiseboy/fib2001.html ..