Sinister: dream a dream

Zoe Charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Fri Apr 5 16:19:05 BST 2002

went to the Manchester gig.it was a dream. wanted to hear LLPJ and Dog on
Wheels badly. esp LLPJ.why Edinburgh and London and not
Manchester?*sniffles*

didn't meet anyone but i'm sure we brushed off each other in the Apollo. I
like Apollo.saw PJ Harvey there and she was fab.was the opening act life
without buildings?they were crap anyway.v.bad sound.

the B&S gig was my first and I LOVED IT! it would have been even better if i
wasn't in the middle of a silent argument with the boyfriend.that pissed me
off but i still danced my socks off.i think i was the only one.that was
scary.i was standing to the left looking at the stage holding on the
railing.that was a strategic position.unfortunately it was not too close to
the front but when you are 5'3" you need to be able to stand on the toes and
i had to hold myself.don't laugh!i have been to MANY gigs nad being short is
a curse.the worst part is Britain because averybody is so much taller.at
least in Greece i am average.why people were not dancing i don't know.the
worst thing was that suddenly a group of four tall people came and stood
right in frond of me.tall people should be banned from going at the front in
gigs.and i am always shy to ask them to move a bit.

so yes.oh, i noticed this sad old me:the lights during the gig changed in
every song.so when a song was from IYFS the background was red, when a song
was from TBWTAS the background was green , when from TIGERMILK the
background was bluey and when from FYHCYWLAP the background yellowy..there
were other colours too for the eps.NO FUSCHIA FOR LLPJ 'COS THEY DIDN'T PLAY
IT!and no encore for us in Manchester...

jonny said:
"i swear that struan played a bar or two of the
bassline to *transmission* by joy division as it changed back, but that
might
just be me hearing things."

YES,jonny,it was transmission.i had an expert with me...

boys and girls and others, i loved my firts ever B&S gig, tho i got
depressed again...they are bad for the health...

oh, and as far as it goes for dancing, i have been in a few gigs around this
part of the world and people never dance...i wasn't expecting them to do so
now...boring old sods...

have fun.
US listees prepare yourselves and report!

wish i had made it to POW! but me is VERY poor...

L-O-V-E

zoexxx