Sinister: I think Ken Chu is a twat

James Thorniley james.thorniley at xxx.com
Fri Apr 5 22:10:14 BST 2002

Mmm London gig.

Stuart? Sturan? We all know it's Struan, I don't understand.

The pre gig festivities involved getting slightly drunk in a park then
heading down to a wee pub in Brixton where we made stickers saying, for
the most part, "I think Ken Chu is a twat". I also had a sticker which
said "Ken Chu eats children", but there were cleverer ones as well,
saying things like "Fuck Chu". I'm told there is now a sticker on the
hand dryer in the men's toilets saying "Chu Ugly! Chu Ugly!". Ho hum.

Greg made some unfortunate victims play the world's most confusing card
game, and we discussed how much we thought Peter Carter was a lovely
chap. Someone said they had Spunk, but I don't know if anyone ate it.

The gig was full of people who seemed to have come on the wrong night or
something, I think they were looking for the Linkin Park gig because
they kept shouting "Turn it up".

Life without buildings or whatever they were called weren't so good, but
the girl jumped about on stage like mad which was funny.

Anyway since you're all bored of gig reports I'll leave now since I
can't think of anything interesting to say.

Da end
James Thorniley