Sinister: Pun amnesty begins today (Brixton stuff)

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Sat Apr 6 19:53:33 BST 2002

***************************************
It has come to our attention that a number of people
have been carrying and using unlicenced puns.  In many
cases, punning can lead to harder forms of wordplay
such as anagrams and palindromes.  Loaded puns, if
pointed in the wrong direction, can kill.  Anyone in
possesion of a pun should take it to their local
police station where it will be disposed of without
risk of arrest and trial by Chu-ry.
***************************************

Hello.  I was gonna Report Back on the Brixton Soiree
but as lots of other people already have I shan't
bother.  Suffice to say I had a grate time unlike the
reviewer from The Guardian who was a bit too near the
back it would appear.  Ah well.  The 'faint hints of
greatness' came across clearer near the speakers.  And
who precisely was 'howling with joy at Murdoch's every
mumble'?  Come on, own up:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/reviews/story/0,3604,679837,00.html

Thanks go to the lovely picnic mummies for the picnic,
the lovely B. Apps for the accommodation and to the
lovely Liz. D for record shopping fun and for guiding
a hungover Robster through the labyrinth of Mayfair
art galleries.

Athena kiwkframes fit B&S posters perfectly.
Fantastic!

Robster
http://liquid2k.com/robster75