Sinister: And there were gigs, balls and pubs.

Jordi Trenzano jordi_trenzano at xxx.es
Sat Apr 6 16:12:40 BST 2002

Helloooo everyone:

I got home 24 hours ago after spending (for 1st time in me) some days in
London, that city that I found quite big, actually.
Wednesday, the picnic with Dmitra, Rachel, Archel, Hannah, Ben Apps,
Greg-The Boy G (who is a Morrissey look-alike INDEED), Jeremy Breams,
Lindsey....then, the Brixton pub, with Mr.Carsmile Steve, Ken Chu the
sticker man, Sally Moore, Vel, Ruvi and Paul, Priscilla, Marianna... My
regards to all of them, specially the people at the Brixton Pub, who I just
met briefly. The notorious and easy to understand impatience of miss Sunny
Belle made many of us go to the Academy quite soon.

Life Without Buildings were quite good, specially that lovely singer that I
guess she ended quite tired, because I haven't seen any pop singer jumping
so much in the stage since the Baxendale gymnastic sessions that are their
gigs.
The gig was specially brilliant.All the songs I wanted to hear, "The state I
am in" specially, the steel band (is it the right word ?), and many others.
Met there our very own David Moore, at least ! oh, and mr. Sam Walton as
well.

The footie match was specially brilliant, 2 teams with 15 people each with
Stuart showing that he can have a really loud voice when he's playing
footie. For those who were there, I was the goalkeeper with blue shirt and
white gloves, and some black shorts kindly lent by mr.Ben Apps. ¿ Anyone
took pics ? I took some after the match, mr.Troussé took one of me, and I
took a particular nice pic of miss Dmitra next to Stuart.

The rest of my time was dedicated to tourism and seeing "24 hour party
people", on a friday morning at Shaftesbury with only 2 people with me
seeing the film. And it even made me want to dance inside the theatre.
Anyone knows the website of the film ? hope it's distributed in Europe
soon.....

Cheers !

Jordi.

Jordi