Sinister: in and out and in and out and in and out -- cant she make up her mind?

* Rae * maybemayday at xxx.com
Mon Apr 8 00:25:21 BST 2002

so, i've been on this list on and off for the past three years or so...
maybe longer, maybe shorter, but i can never really remember.  actually, it
was probably longer...  because i joined shortly after i fell in love with
b&s the first time, (though there hasnt really been a second time, but
doesnt it sound neat when you say you fell in love with someone the first
time? anyway...) and then posted some, and then left, and then rejoined and
posted some, and then left, and so on and so forth.  and now there is this
current juncture, where i'm back again,  and dont expect anyone to remember
me (especially since i've recently adopted my middle name as my first name
and have chosen to forget my first name exists)...

but, i thought i would say hi, as i've been back for a little while now
(and, actually, got out of the nursery in 2 weeks... now, thats never
happened before, usually i get around to asking to be out by the 3rd..) and
i'm still here.  so, hi. i'm rae.  pleased to meet you (some of you for the
first time, others of you all over again, because i do recognize some names,
still... ).

i could blather on and tell you all the little insignificant details of my
life, like how i'm at work right now (i'm a library assistant), and how i've
been having reoccuring nightmares about an ex, and that i'm in north
carolina going to college, and other boring and not very interesting things,
but i dont think i'm going to.

instead, i'm going to sing a song.   i just wont tell you what it is,
because you cant very well hear it anyway.

without successfully punning,
rae