Sinister: riding with the top down.

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 8 13:22:52 BST 2002

hello,
 Just thought id share a dream i had last week with you all, people who
don't like reading about peoples dreams may as well delete now.

It was really sunny and i was in a convertable with the lovely Isobelle,
she was driving and we were crusing around whilst listening to FISHYCLAP, i
commented on her flute bits and she proceeded in taking me up a long set of
steps whilst explaining, in great detail, the theory of the music. She got
very excited and started drawing treble clefs and stuff on the walls with a
big green pen. I didn't understand what she was talking about and just
nodded politely. Then she took me into a room where they were stuffing toy
cars into envelopes to be used as invitations to forthcoming gigs. She was
so lovely to me in my dream that every time i see a picture of her now i
feel like she is a good friend of mine.

Oh, this B&S competition has thrown me, i have been spending the last two
days solidly working on it when i should be working on other things. BA!

Over christmas Mark C asked me what my least favourite B&S song was, i said
"modern rock song" and everyone seemed to verbally chunder on my face, now
i want to take this opportunity to take back what i said because it is a
lot more beautiful than i had first realised and i'm sorry for saying
something so completely STUPID.
      brilliant, i can sleep easy tonight, love hannah