Sinister: Suckers, fuckers and stupid retards

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Tue Apr 9 12:20:34 BST 2002

Hullo Sinister,

It's been a while..

I'm at school now, doing boring stuff. Right now I have my english class, surely this must be counted as english? Ok, ok, I'm supposed to get some facts about Louisiana but I don't realy feel like it anymore. This was more fun. Yeah.

I know I said I was going to post out the Stockholm giglist, and I will, but I just don't have it here right now.. It was one of the best nights of my life.. ahhh...

Today, I haven't really done anything at all. I've been listening to my freestyle whilst having lessons, and I wrote a letter during my social sciences-class.Hee hee hee. And she strikes again.. uh.. man I'm such a nerd.

I was thinking on printing that on a t-shirt, I'm a nerd. People in my school wouldn't get the fun of it and just go "huhuhuhuhuh, yeah, you are, huhuhuhuhhhuh" and think they're clever..

I'm going to England the first weekend of June, hurrah! London in fact, brilliant. I'm longing!

Today I'm borrowing a digital camera from the school, for my own stuff, sites and bands and everything. I brought an interviewrecorder to the B&S gig, and I used the videocamera worht 10 000 crowns for recording my band and taking photo's and stuff.

The schoolboard should just KNOW that I am probably the one using the school's things the most. And it's not even for schoolwork.

I consider myself bad because of that..! Oh my god!

Love,
Astrid x