Sinister: Wanking alone

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Tue Apr 9 19:09:42 BST 2002

For some reason I find being patronised very amusing, in the UK (UK = United
Kingdom) there's an advert for this new shaving device from Gilettes
(Gilettes - the best a man can get), that has THREE blades in one so that
you don't need as many strokes to get a clean shave, and thus will suffer
less of the irritation.

The advert spends half a minute explaining this fact, together with a
diagram showing how the three blades can be used to cut things, like facial
hair, resulting in less strokes required, and thus less irritation.  At the
end of the commerical, to top it all off, the narrator summerised by saying:

"Three blades, less strokes, less irritation"

repeatly.  It was great, it's almost as much patronising fun as listening to
the narrative of P.C.A. (P.C.A.  = Police Camera Action).

Driving wildly down the road, you might end up in Somerset for the
Glastonbury festival this year, where B+S (B+S = Belle and Sebastian) are to
be playing!  I wasn't going to go but now I'm tempted, the two years I
didn't go despite huge temptation saw me missing Radiohead, REM and David
Bowie.  I don't know if I can bare missing it this year.

(REM = Rapid Eye Movement)

Mark C (C = Casarotto) was angry about some recent hasty e-mails concerning
Mr Stu(art/ran)/Struan, and in the process raised a very valid point:

>>...just like the baseless and incomprehensible worship of Ken Chu stuck.<<

I too, for a long time, have been struggling to comprehend all of the
fondness toward humble little me, and I do agree that really, the baseless
worship should stop, as I'm sure it's not only Mark who's getting annoyed.

However, the BASEFUL parts of the worships should carry on!  Especially
worships based on CRUSH VOTES for KEN!  mmmhm!  Or maybe FREE BOOZE for KEN!

To summerise:

1) being patronised can be fun
2) i shouldn't miss glastonbury this year
3) send ken crush vote.
4) send ken free booze.

crush votes and RB (RB = Red Bull)
Ken
p.s.:
hannah brown said:
>>...i was in a convertable with the lovely Isobelle,<<
It's ISOBEL!

p.s.2:  I was joking during p.s.1
p.s.3.: (p.s. = postscript)

p.s.4.: Now that all of the B&S Treasure Hunt trophies have been found, I
wonder if the answers to the treasure hunt clues will be revealed any time
soon.