Sinister: pleas for booze

Carmellie carmellie at xxx.com
Tue Apr 9 19:47:07 BST 2002

Although I don't frequently get to read all the postings
to this list (but I do read it more than my homework!), I
still have noticed quite a fondness for Ken Chu.  And
also all the little puns on his name--which, I might
mention, I rather enjoy.  Not that he doesn't deserve it,
but how did that all get started?  I'm just really out of
the loop!  Sorry I can't send you any booze, it costs a
lot of money to send that from Portland, Oregon to the
UK.
Sadly enough, I will be missing the Glastonbury festival
(as other years when I didn't even know it existed).  I
will be in Europe, but in the wrong part...damn.  I will
be in Spain at that time and just getting into my uncle's
hometown of Elche.  Damn the timing.  I am DYING to see
B&S again!  I saw Jonathan Richman last week with my best
friend who went to all 3 shows with me last year and we
felt like B&S needed to take the stage next.
Unfortunately i was awake, so it didn't happen.  I still
had fun at the show.  Ah...I'll have to be patient, which
is NOT a virtue for me!

Carmel

PS--I never knew what "P.S." meant literally--thanks Ken
Chu!  <<p.s.3.: (p.s. = postscript)>>

=====
"i may have got an invitation but i wasn't invited.
but i thought that this meant something more than broken hearts and new addictions."
--Death Cab for Cutie