Sinister: fancy a quick one?

Dirty Vicar dirtyvicar at xxx.net
Tue Apr 9 23:53:53 BST 2002

If so read on, as this mail is nice and short. Still, it's what you do with
it that counts.

did you notice this mail:

on 6/4/02 11:26, scooby6 at uboot.com at scooby6 at uboot.com wrote:
> and another thing... am i the only working class fan they have, i did feel
> outnumbered...

Who let this oik in? Giles! Tarquin! Release the hounds!

or this:

on 9/4/02 17:04, Stephen Hewitt at shewitt at ruskin.ac.uk wrote:
> from where i was standing on wednesday (and it might just have been the
> lighting) they looked far more like MAN BOOBS!!! although he's still as
> thin as a rake...

round my way they are always called BITCH TITS. Not that I have them or
anything.

beyond that I have been enjoying Ken Chu's posts lately. Bless him. And I'm
excited at seeing B&S at Glarsters, although I'm not so sure how an audience
of non-B&S fans will take to them. There had better be none of their low
volume pranks or the Hawkwind fans will give them the motorbike treatment.

I was interested by that B&S interview in the Standard that wor David
posted, though I think it was churlish of Styrannn to admit that IWUTU is
full of gibes about Isobel. Actually, it's really churlish in general to
issue public gibes about your exes, and it invites the comment "well if they
were so awful why did you go out with them?"

Talking of exes, I saw that Royal Tennenbaums film, and yes, Gwynneth
Paltrow does indeed look like a skeletal Isobel. I found the film slightly
disappointing, but then I am jaded with life.

Finally, it's all go for ATP. I think we should have one big monster hobby
meetup - you know, Sinister, I-Love-Everything, & the Bowlie boards all
together as one. And then we could have a huge ruck and kick those twunts on
their heads. ARRRR. Fighting is much better than football.

I think I'll go now.

bless,

DV